Last Updated on December 19, 2022
Thank you for another amazing show of support from our incredible surrounding communities of Richmond, Munster and Stittsville.
Numerous food drives, countless donations, tireless volunteers and appreciative clients make for a heart-warming year.
A BIG thank you to all who contributed, and special shout-outs to:
- King’s Independent Grocer
- Our school communities who collected a staggering amount of food for us!
- St. Philip Catholic School
- Richmond Public School
- Goulbourn Middle School
- South Carleton High School
- Sacred Heart High School
- For toy donations: Thank you to the Northern Tattoo Company and St. Philip Catholic School who collected toys which were donated to support families receiving Christmas Hampers (collected toys were also provided to support Toy Mountain)
- Our amazing volunteer firefighters who held a food and monetary drive for us
- Our local banks:
- Our local churches:
- Munster United Church
- St. Philip Catholic Church
- St. John’s Anglican Church (collections at family Gingerbread House decorating event)
- Our local businesses:
- Jabulani Vineyard and Winery, whose festive open-house always collects an incredible amount of food and funds
- Partham Engineering
- Saunders Farm
- Boom Box Fitness
- Ritchie’s Feed and Seed (Collections at Christmas Bazaar)
- Richmond Pop-Up Market
- Our local associations and community organizations:
- Richmond Lion’s Club who always support us with their Christmas Cheer Campaign
- Stittsville Rotary Club
- Buddha’s Light International Association (Fo Guang Shan Temple)
- Bob Easy and the Goalie Academy
- Silver Seven U11 Hockey
- Richmond Legion
- Richmond Curling Club
An extra special thank you to the members of St. Paul’s United Church, who put up with us making such a huge mess in the hall EVERY YEAR!!
Thank you to the many individuals and families in the community who donate at this time, and throughout the year, and to the local families who donate hampers.
Thank you for helping us to help our community.
We couldn’t do it without your support.
**Sincere apologies if we missed anyone! Please know that we appreciate all who support us!