Host a Food Drive
Are you school, community group or individual thinking of organizing a food drive for us? If so, please refer to the following steps:
- See our Most Needed Items list to determine what our needs are at this time.
- Please contact our Food Drive Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for drop off.
- When packing donations for pickup, please place the donations in shopping bags or small boxes that are easy to manage/lift. If you require boxes, our local LCBO is wonderful about giving us boxes for our needs.
Thank you for your efforts in collecting food donations for Richmond/Munster families in need.
The Richmond Food Bank is run solely by volunteers. Here are a few examples of how our volunteers contribute to the organization:
- Collecting, sorting, packing and distributing donated food
- Representing us at community events
- Serving as directors on our board
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated on November 14, 2021